Plant oriented documentation and versioning of your customer projects
versiondog for Plant Construction automates administration of project data - from projection over commissioning, approval documentation to the point of maintenance in ongoing operation. By independent documentation you will offer your end customer a reliable basis for certification under the terms of ISO 900x, GAMP, GMP, FDA 21 CFR 11 or VDA 6.4.
All project data from all development phases are archived completely and centrally with all versions together with your comments. You always know at big projects and numerous subcontractors, who changed what, when and why. You can recall the exact developing as change history (Audit Trail) anytime. With the option of direct version comparison (extended functionality for SIMATIC S5, SIMATIC S7, SIMATIC PCS 7, WinCC, WinCC flexible, InTouch, CoDeSys, TwinCAT, Phoenix PC WORX, RSLogix, Siemens TIA Portal, Schneider Modsoft, Schneider Concept, Schneider Unity, SINUMERIK 840D, Bosch IndraWorks, robot programs from ABB and Kuka, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, a.o.) versiondog is a reliable time-saving data management system. The complete data flow is controlled by fixed operations. Faulty inputs, incorrect filings or overwriting by mistake are no longer possible.
versiondog for Plant Construction maximises efficiency and safety of your work and creates significant competitive advantages in interaction with all partners involved:
- Version control adjusted on the special needs in automation technology.
- Consistent and central data storage.
- Clear documentation of the complete development.
- Comparison with detailed difference representation of the most important data types (Smart Compare).
- Documented change process according to the terms of ISO 900x, GMP, GAMP, VDA6.4 andFDA 21 CFR 11 with Audit Trail.
- Mobile server (construction site server) offers full functionality as well on-site at the customer.
- Coordination between development, commissioning and service.
- High transparency - "Who" changed "when" "what".
- Fast posibillity of reaction in the case of an error by traceability and cross-reference.
- Reduced travel expenditure.
- Saving of time by automated change documentation.
- Extreme optimisation of the daily operational sequences.
- Short training period for new employees.
- Avoidance of loss of knowledge by fluctuation.